My name is Charleigh and I’m 23 years old.
Writing is my passion. I love to write and share my thoughts with the world. I am currently writing my first novel and I will share snippets of it when the time comes.
I started this blog in the hopes of raising awareness for some of my conditions and also to hopefully help people feel connected to me and maybe enjoy sharing my journey.
I suffer from;
○ Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) Go here to find out more information on this condition.
○ M.E (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) also know as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
○ Joint Hypermobility Syndrome.
○ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
○ Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
○ Non Epileptic Attack Disorder (NEAD)
○ I am currently under investigation for stomach issues.
Putting my illnesses aside, I love reading, hoarding books, browsing charity shops, cats, colouring books, notebooks, the ocean and owls.
● Social Media Links. ●